At Live Conscious, we feel passionate about making a positive impact on people and the planet via sustainably-sourced ingredients or through additional initiatives such as eco-friendly packaging. We employ a variety of productive methods to minimize the footprint of our business, one of which is the use of recyclable packaging materials. All of our supplement bottles are made from either HDPE or PET materials. Both types being the most common types of plastic for recycling.
is the most environmentally stable of all plastics – emitting zero harmful fumes into the environment. Manufacturing HDPE plastics requires a fraction of the energy required to produce steel from iron ore, further contributing to its classification of being eco-friendly. HDPE is accepted at most recycling centers in the world, as it is one of the easiest plastic polymers to recycle.
no more compromising:
It’s no secret. Most plant-based proteins powders are usually chalky and unevenly textured, but we stomach them anyway because our body needs protein.
Thankfully, the days of gritty shakes, unpleasant taste, and too much sugar are gone. You no longer need to sacrifice taste for health.
Introducing Live Conscious' two vibrantly flavored, superfood-powered, prebiotics infused organic protein shakes — creamy Cosmic Cacao and divine Vanilla Dream.
PET bottles (made of polyethylene terephthalate)
can be recycled into new PET containers, carpet, clothing, protective packaging, automotive parts, construction materials, the felt for tennis balls and so on. PET also is inexpensive, lightweight, resealable, shatter-resistant, and recyclable. PET is globally recognized as a safe, recyclable packaging material that we’re proud to package our offerings in.
When recycling Live Conscious supplement bottles, It is NOT mandatory for you to remove each label before tossing into the recycling bin. The recycling process includes a heating process where any labels and excess glue are burned away. Additionally, keep the bottle caps on. Follow the instructions of your local recycling program if you’d like to learn more!
Interested in getting a little extra mileage out of your supplement bottles?
Here are a few creative ways you can repurpose them below:
- Travel On Containers: Instead of buying travel sized shampoo to meet TSA requirements simply put your shampoo or conditioner in these perfect sized bottles.
- Edible Seed Storage: Chia, hemp, flax, oh my. The options are endless for buying items in bulk and filling up your bottles with just the right amount.
- Gardening Seed Storage: Place your gardening seeds in a bottle, making storing them much easier than keeping them in pesky bags!
- Coin Holders: Perfect for the kiddos, supplement jars are great for storing loose change, no piggy bank required!
- Beauty Supplies: Olive, coconut, moroccan, argan, and jojoba oils can fill old jars - perfect for hair and skin care and saving space in your bathroom.
- Mini Vases: Line them up on a windowsill with small flowers to brighten up the room!
- Additional Organization: You can use bottles to organize any and all desk items from paper clips to pencils and beyond.
Everyday we learn more and work to apply the best methods to improve our company, products and the environment.
Minimizing our impact on the environment and striving to improve our sustainability practices is a top priority for us at Live Conscious,
and we thank you for your participation in these collective efforts. We couldn’t do it without YOU!